The error “This site can’t ask for your permission. Close any bubbles or overlays from other apps. Then try again.” is a very common error. You can come across this error while using many apps and on various mobile handsets. Each having its own solution.
Error while using Chrome on Xiaomi or mi mobiles
In this post, we will be discussing how to solve the error when using Chrome on Xiaomi or Mi mobiles.
The solution for “This site can’t ask for your permission. Close any bubbles or overlays from other apps. Then try again.” Error
The most common reason for this error in Xiaomi mobiles is the quick ball setting.
All the Xiaomi mobiles UI have an option to switch on the setting for a quick access shortcut. This app causes the error in most of the Xiaomi mobiles.
To solve the problem you have to switch off this quick ball app or hide it automatically when using Chrome. If you are not sure if how to do it, the steps are mentioned below.
Steps to switch off quick access app in Xiaomi or Mi mobiles
To switch off settings
- Go to settings. This is usually found on the upper curtain right corner. Slide open the curtain from the top. Tap on the setting.
- Good to additional settings. This is usually found with the password setting group.
- There you will find options for the quick ball. Tap on the setting. You can also search for quick ball directly.
- Inside the app, seeing go to hide automatically and choose Chrome app. This is the app when you will be using Chrome and you won’t get the error.
- You can also choose to turn off the quick ball completely if you don’t use it.
- Check if the problem is resolved or not
- If the problem still persists try checking if there are any other apps that are floating over.